At ETC we are a small and dedicated team. We always try our best to help our customers with the best products and service on the market. Sure we cannot please everyone all the time, but we genuinely do try our best. Yes, there are bigger companies out there. But being smaller and closer to our customers we feel that we can respond to your needs better. Thanks to all of our customers who have contributed to this web site.
* We can’t thank etc supplies enough for the help and advice they have given to us with our embroidery side of the business, we were fortunate enough to meet etc supplies at a Tradeshow where we given lots of excellent impartial advice with regards to the purchase of a machine as well as all other aspects of the embroidery process, including backings, threads and hoops. We were also given the etc supplies catalogue which as well as showing all the embroidery accessories that etc offer, it also has some excellent advice regarding the different backing, tensions and other useful information.
Following installation of our machine, we feel we were actually let down by the technician and our machine wasn’t set up correctly, this we found was due to the tensions, once again we were able to call upon etc supplies and we purchased a tension gauge, enabling us to set up the machine correctly ourselves and it now stitches perfectly. With every order we have placed with etc supplies we have found the service to exceptional and the staff to be knowledgeable and friendly, we would highly recommend etc supplies.
Customer from Staffordshire
* The Towa M type tension gauge has arrived this morning and I am delighted to say it works absolutely fine with the bobbins (and bobbin case) on a Grace Q’nique 14+ mid-arm quilting machine. The Grace Company is American and the machines are imported but they seem to be increasing in popularity (despite their high price) among serious quilters (are there any non-serious quilters I wonder!). Anyway, thank you again for the outstanding service you have provided on this matter. Most helpful throughout, very fast delivery (especially given that it’s Christmas) and very pleasant to deal with. You can safely assume that my wife will be sharing this experience with her friends at her quilting club, many of whom are also into embroidery and similar crafts. I certainly rank you 10/10 and am happy for you to share my comments if it helps to get you noticed. Happy Christmas and a successful 2018. PS: thank you for the mini Christmas Tree you included in the package; it brought another smile to my face :>)
* Thank you for all your help and assistance this week it has been first rate. We have managed to get the logo?s up and running and have done some sample logo?s on old t-shirts. We will hopefully be ordering more items from you shortly as we get up and running. The digitised images are excellent. All the best.
Customer from North Yorkshire.
* Dear ETC Supplies
On Monday I received my second order from your company and I just wanted to thank you for your excellent service, as well as great products and interesting on-line videos about the products.
Your selection pack (1st Aid Box) of backing is a brilliant idea as it enabled me to find out what's best for my purpose without wasting money.
The "Soft and Strong" backing is perfect and reasonably priced, but best of all, you sliced it into 4 rolls which have made it so much easier to store and use. Some of the other companies I have bought rolls of backing from have made it impossible to get it cut to size so your help in this makes you stand out as a company I'll want to use again and again.
Being able to buy single cones of various threads to try (rather than having to buy a box of each) is also much appreciated.
Your customer service staff are excellent, well-mannered and genuinely helpful.
I wish you every success.
Customer from West Sussex
* Just to let you knopw how much we at *** Designs value your company and appreciate the quality and professionalism with which you treat each and every order. Always on time and always the vest service - we hope to continue with your firm for many years to come. Customer from Lanarkshire.
* I have always found you very helpful. Nothing is too much trouble, and the goods always arrive next day. Customer from Leicestershire.
* ETC offer an excellent service and it is always a pleasure to deal with their very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Customer from West Midlands.
*Je viens de recevoir ma commande et je vous en remercie. Les fils ETC sont superbes, je suis tr?s contente de vos services et par cons?quent je serai ? l?avenir une de vos fid?les clientes. Merci encore pour votre s?rieux et votre gentillesse. Bien cordialement. Customer from France.
* We purchase from ETC, because we feel we get value for money and good service by knowledgeable, friendly staff. Customer from Tyne & Wear.
* We have dealt with ETC for many years & have been very impressed with the services they offer. The staff are friendly & helpful & we shall continue to use them. Customer from Leicestershire.
* "Following a recommendation I have been buying my supplies from ETC for a few years now, and how pleased I am to have found them! The staff are so helpful, friendly and professional. In particular Sarah-Ann has gone out of her way to advise and support my new venture and I cannot thank her and ETC enough for guiding me through my various problems. The variety and quality of embroidery products available are excellent and when needed there is always knowledgeable advice available. ETC are totally reliable, have never let me down and always follow through. They care about their customers and nothing is too much trouble. I like the fact that they keep in regular contact but are never pushy. I would recommend anyone in doubt to give ETC a try. You won't regret it!" Customer from Surrey.
*Many thanks to Sarah Ann and the rest of the team at ETC for providing a very high standard of service and products. We have dealt with ETC for over five years and would recommend them without hesitation as I believe they are the best in the industry. Customer from West Midlands.
*Just to let you know what a relief it is to finally find a good reliable contact for all our embroidery supplies. Vast choice of products , good quality , large stock , all under one roof at reasonable prices complimented with a great service . Thanks once again. Customer from Malta.
* I have happily dealt with ETC for many years. I have always found their staff to be polite and courteous. They have great knowledge of their vast products and are a brilliant source of help and advice. The positive attitude shown by the staff gives the impression that nothing is too much trouble. Customer from Hereford.
* Thanks again for your support and assistance, and I appreciate the quick answers. You put out some great products. Customer from Denmark.
* Yes, definitely it was my lucky day when searching the web I found the website for ETC?.since early this year ETC have supplied me with my backings, threads, felt and many more products for my business. Sarah-Ann is my contact with the company and I believe that ETC should be extremely proud of her ? nothing is a problem to her and all my enquiries/orders are carried out to perfection. Goods are always received in perfect condition and Sarah-Ann is always there to answer my queries. I think it is very good business to have a constant contact with a company and I most definitely have this with ETC. Customer from Ireland.
* It is always a pleasure to call ETC for advice and to order their products. You can always be guaranteed a cheery voice and good product knowledge. Customer from Ayrshire.
* I would just like to say thank you for your quick service, and many thanks to Sarah-Ann for her help and assistance with my order. I will be in touch again soon with my next order and would certainly recommend your company. Customer from Preston.
* The staff support that I have received from ETC is fantastic, especially when new products come through. Delivery and price of the products are very competative and the very few issues that I have had have been dealt with in a friendly and speedily manner. A good company to deal with. Customer from Cleveland.
* ETC are the Best there is, in what they do. Their Staff are always knowledgable, helpful & Cheerful. I am only a small business, but that doesn't seem to matter (I don't think....I don't know how they treat everyone else!!). Customer from Suffolk.
* A fantastic range, competitively priced, & great service - what else do you want from a supplier? Customer from Cumbria.
*I have found that the staff deliver a very professional service and take the time to advise if you have a question. Nothing seems to be a problem and they are willing to discuss options if the item required is not in stock. The delivery is fast and I find it great to have items delivered in a couple of days, thanks to their great team work. Customer from Belfast.
* Over my years dealing with ETC I have always found the customer service exemplary. The staff are always helpful, and the speed at which they work to make sure I get my deliveries when needed is excellent. I look forward to many more years of great service from ETC. Customer from Basildon.
* "Excellent range of products backed up by extremely helpful, pleasant and punctual Staff. Any questions I have have asked regarding materials, backing, have always been answered in a timely fashion & any questions raised have been given a response, by return. Webisite is easy to navigate through & free gift with online orders is a particularly nice touch but ETC's strongest points to my view are: quality, accuracy & service, backed up by expedient delivery. All in all, a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended." Customer from Southern Ireland.
* I find the staff, goods and service first class all of the time, nothing is to much trouble to make sure that the customer is supplied with everything they require, all of my orders to date have been less than 24 hours from placing to receiving, brilliant. Sarah Ann and ETC Supplies Thank you most sincerely. Customer from Wolverhampton
* Very fast, reliable service and very friendly, all take time to listen to your requirements, and have good knowledge, perfect service. Customer from Wiltshire.
*The help and assistance you have given me throught the year has been invauable. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to help and inform you of their new products. Customer from Northern Ireland.
*ETC ? A smashing team of Professionals who deliver a first class service in a friendly manner. Always happy to help, Nothing is too much trouble. Customer from Runcorn.
* Prompt friendly service, good quality cottons at good prices, good range of products. And of course the lovely Sarah Ann works for them. Customer from Somerset
* I?ve always found you very helpful and service has always been excellent. Customer from Great Yarmouth
* I have been using ETC Supplies for my supply of embroidered badges for over a year now and have always found them to be of the highest quality and always delivered on time. I would recommend any company to use ETC for all their services as I know I have never been disappointed. Customer from Surrey.
* Hi Sarah Ann, What can I say??? I ordered the mugs on Tuesday and they arrive on the Isle of Harris on Thursday! WOW! I think its a world record! :):) Thank you so much! And the lollies with the card was a very nice thought. Never mind "The Apprentice" I think a lot of people could learn a lot from you! People don't bother to do things like that any more, so it was so nice. You know how to keep your customers and I must applaud you for it. You'l be hearing from me again soon. Once again THANK YOU for your SUPERB efforts and style of business! Customer from Scotland.
* I have just received my order, thank you for my free gift and the big lollipop, my kids will love it. I will definitely be ordering from you in the future. Many thanks. Customer from Humberside.
* Hi Jas, badges arrived today, they look great, well done and thanks for prompt service, I'm sure our clients will be over the moon. Kind Regards. Customer from Norfolk.
* Dear Sir, The maintainance DVD is excellent and although I have been running an embroidery machine for many years I have already learnt a lot. Why did I not purchase one sooner? Best Regards. Customer from Hertfordshire.
* Hi Sarah Ann, Just a quick note to say the Postage service was superb! You sent them Monday and I got them Tuesday! Far far quicker than the courier so I'm very happy (as usual :):) ) Sorry I didn't get back to you before, had a hell of a week! :) Hope your finding some time to enjoy the sunshine! Will be in touch shortly, thank you for all your co-operation. Kindest regards. Customer from Scottish Islands.
* Hi, The embroidery hoop I ordered over the phone yesterday at 4.20 pm has just been delivered and I just wanted to thank you for the fantastic service. The previous hoop I ordered earlier in the week was too small, so I needed this one quickly. This one is perfect so thank you again for the speedy delivery. Kind regards. Customer from Cornwall.
* Had to write and thank you for the mouse mats! I could hardly believe it when they arrived today! (I only ordered then Monday mid morning!) Royal Mails working VERY well here..... Another SPECTACULAR service. THANK YOU THANK YOU! Kindest Regards. Customer from Scotland.
* F.T.A.O. Sales Staff. Firstly I wish to thank all members of staff whom helped to get our recent order out quickly....Many Thanks... Now we have another order. Customer from Yorkshire.
*Thankyou for my order,i am really pleased with it,especially the thread chart. also the free gift ,i will enjoy those with a cup of tea.Thanks again for 1st class customer service and delivery. yours sincerely. Customer from Bristol.
Just want to say how good your company and your staff are. I do not put in large orders, but I have always found the staff very helpful, cheerful and super efficient. You are certainly the best company that I have dealt with. Ordered by phone one day and delivered, well packed, the next. Couldn't be quicker! Many thanks. Customer from Wirral
* Hello ETC
I've done a bit of ordering from ETC, I'm an demanding embroidery consultant and I don't put just anything cheap rubbish in my machines or to work with , I have grown fond of the materials and goods from ETC, and I really appreciate the service and friendly tone amongst your company and ours, nothing is ever a bother, fast and easily solved matters. Keep up the excellent work!! Customer from Sweden.
I have had the pleasure of buying quality products from etc supplies and have always been delighted with everything I have purchased.
* Last week, the customer support I received from Ann was outstanding, I sent in a sample of the stabiliser I was using (Ann's suggestion), I didn't have a clue what it was and the following morning Ann personally contacted me and told exactly what to buy and even left a note on my account in case I phoned again.
The service she gave me was PERFECT in every way, and she even gave me a follow up call to see if I was happy.
I really cannot recommend highly enough, such customer service is hard to find and I just want to say how much I have appreciated her help.
Kindest regards, Sue
Customer from Bristol